Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just realized

I am an obsessive girlfriend....I was reading a love and relationship blog earlier today and it had the "symptoms" of an obsessive girlfriend so I decided to read it. I really thought I would look at it and laugh because I'm not obsessive and I come to find out I'm pretty much insane. This is what it said.....

You do not trust him completely.

You call him several times to find where he is.

You insist that he spend all his free time with you

You keep on asking him if he loves you again and again.

You suspect that he may cheat on you if you leave him on his own.

You keep track of all his female friends.

You get upset or hurt if he is late for a date or cancels a date with you.

You insist on meeting him every day.

You feel insecure even when you see him looking or talking to other girls.

You hate it when you see him adding girls as friends in social networking Sites.

You hurt yourself when he does something you do not like.

You secretly check his mails, messages on social networking sites and even him mobile.

You try spending all your free time with him.

You feel that he is your only world.

You stalk your partner to see what he is up to.

You try changing the habits you do not like in him.

You aim at getting your guy committed to you by hook or crook even if you have just started dating.

You get angry when he makes plan so meet his friends and spend time with them even if they are guys.

You try to stop him from meeting people whom you do not like.

I won't even say what all I said yes to because it's so embarrassing but I need to change. I officially have a new goal: to no be crazy. It is going to be so hard to refrain from doing all of the things mentioned in the list but hopefully he notices a change. Ugh god help me

Things to ponder:
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

1 comment:

  1. hey nice blog u have... thanxx for following my blog!!!!
    i see u also have twitter:)
    lets follow eachother
    mines is @miszyellow

    keep it up blogger friend

    ReplyDelete